Are you planning to open a website? Do you want to get the desired traffic? Are you looking for some design tips to get the attention of the potential buyers? If you want to secure your place on the internet, you can use UX designs. UX designs are easy to manage and can create a better user experience. The designs will be user-oriented and will try to improve the accessibility, usability, and satisfaction of the customers.
The design will be more responsive and user-friendly. You need to hire the right professionals to design your website. Their main focus will be the buyers and their demands. They will make it impressive with images, icons, or logos. If you are interested in the UX design and want to implement it for your website, you should consider the following 20 UX Design tips.
Useful UX Design Tips to Follow:
- Make the navigation labels specific. You should not use more than two to three words.
- The navigation normally disappears in the background. Therefore, make it short and specific.
- Choose an easy to use web interface that will help the users to concentrate more on the contents.
- Make it simple and powerful so that the users can move easily from one section to another.
- The content needs to be user specific.
- If there is more content, make sure that you have a strong visual indicator to access all those contents.
- If the page is a bit long, then the user might not prefer to scroll down to the bottom.
- The texts should load first before the images. It will help the users to go through the texts first.
- The website speed will be determined by the load behavior, load time, and waiting times.
- Make sure that your website is mobile responsive.
- Decide your design that can be accessed by the user with their smartphone.
- The field labels need to be the outside the text field. That will help the users to track them.
- You can split of sections with the separators to make it more user-friendly.
- Make sure that the buttons are easy to tap.
- If there is an action button, design it with the contrast colors and action-oriented label.
- Users might not prefer to use the help button. If required, you can make it available in the wizard and FAQs forms.
- Make sure that the icons are easy to understand, simple, and meaningful.
- Give the key information first.
- While choosing a font size, focus on the style, readability, legality, and style.
- Understand your user and try to enhance their experience.
Read More 16 Must-Have UX Tools Every Designer Needs